Age of War
Age of War is an online strategy game where you must defend your base and defeat your enemies. The game is divided into 5 ages, each with its own set of units and technologies. You start in the Stone Age with basic units like spearmen and catapults. As you progress through the ages, you unlock more powerful units like knights, cannons, and bombers.
The game controls are simple:
- Left click: To select a unit or building.
- Right click: To move a unit or build a building.
- Spacebar: To attack with the selected unit.
To play Age of War, simply start by building a barracks and training some spearmen. Once you have a few spearmen, you can start attacking your enemies’ bases. The goal is to destroy their base before they destroy yours.
Here are some tips for playing Age of War:
- Balance your economy. You need to make sure that you are producing enough resources to support your army.
- Upgrade your units. As you progress through the ages, you can upgrade your units to make them more powerful.
- Use your special abilities. Each unit has a special ability that can be used to defeat your enemies.
- Don’t give up! The later ages can be challenging, but it’s possible to beat them with practice.
Age of War is a fun and challenging strategy game that is perfect for players of all skill levels. With its simple controls and addictive gameplay, Age of War is sure to keep you entertained for hours on end.
Here are some additional information about Age of War:
- The game was created by the developer “Max Games”.
- Age of War was released in 2006.
- The game is available to play for free on a variety of websites, including Unblocked Games WTF.
- Age of War has received positive reviews from critics and players alike.